CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 9 November 2011

One sheet does Plenty!

One sheet does Plenty !

Think I have gone a bit orange and red loopy with my snippets and I got a  little carried away, these are the rest of the cards made with just one 8 x 8 sheet of design paper by Craftwork Cards,I didn't waste any of this sheet, the only waste was the over cuts from the punched out shapes that were so tiny I couldn't punch out another butterfly or flower,  very thrifty!!

  so these will be my third entry into the Less is More Challenge and also for Jules Snippets
and here are some really didi 99 x 96 cards by Craftwork cards with the tiniest of snippets
And the last red & orange ones are here although I dont think this will be the last time I use these colours together as they are autumny ( is that even a word) but quite fresh and zingy too!
 now I am off to do a lovely card for my friends birthday on Friday 

K xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow these are wonderful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...I think this is my first visit to your blog. I love these cards, very crisp, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More wonderful work Karen, the last little group looks stunning!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really worked that orange gingham hehe. All your cards are just lovely, the collection would make a nice gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so gorgeous Karen....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen .. .. you have done "loads" out of one sheet (I now have an image of the "one sheet" man off the advert waving about a piece of orange gingham paper. That advert will never be the same again LOL!!).

    I have loved every card you have posted this week! Very inspirational.

    Thank you for sharing them all in the snippet playground this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards karen.fab colours and i love your cas designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of cards, beautiful designs,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really impressed at the number of snippet cards you have been able to make from just one sheet of paper - and they are all lovely. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly! However we do not accept projects posted before our challenge date of Feb 7th, 2012. This entry is not elligible for the prize. We would love to have you join us again with a new project.
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...