CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 November 2011

Less is More Challenge 40 Red & Orange & Snippets

Got a bit carried away with this once I got started as I had made one card with some orange paper then remembered that the Less is More challenge  40 challenge was red and orange so did one for that here
This was the original card that I had made with just orange which I cant make up my mind if I like
then I decided I would use up the whole sheet of paper which was 8 x8 and made the grand total of 13 cards from it (not including the card blanks ,I will post the rest later when I have photographed them, but her is another one using up some snippets so have decided it would qualify for Jules craft snippets challenge
I now try to use up my snippets for smaller simpler cards and put into packs of ten , as my scraps drawers are bursting at the seams and it is such a waste of beautiful papers.

Anyway enough of my ramblings off to see what you have all been up to and have a baby card to make 

love K xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW what a lovely selection of cards. Can never seem to use checked paper very well but you have done a grand job with all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards--I think I like that second one the best. Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Karen, I love the DL card! Beautiful simplicity!
    Thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards, love them all especially the last one. A great way to use up your snippets. I must do the same! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen

    Beautiful makes .. .. .. using snippets on small cards in packs of 10 will use up lots of snippets!!

    Great idea!

    Small cards here I come!!! LOL!!!

    I can't choose a favourite out of your makes .. each one is lovely!

    Thank you for sharing in the snippet playground this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning cards karen.i love your stylish designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so stunning!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards so lovely and bright too :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...