CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 November 2011

My Gorgeous Great Niece Denni,Nappy cake & card

Was just tidying up my photos and realised I hadnt posted the card I made for my gorgeous niece Denni born in September on the same day that my twin nieces have their birthday , she was a bit early so we had to wait a week to see her as kids are not allowed in the hospital unless they are siblings , my daughter wouldn't allow me to go see her I before she could!!   Here is the card I made 

a wee side view with a glimpse of the inside
the image is from bugaboo and the papers are from craft creations , some velvet ribbon and and a few pearls on some punched flowers, the sentiment is LOTV .  Below is a picture of the nappy cake presented in a basket of baby goodies we gave her
and the wrapped version in the basket

She is just a wee cutie but the title Great Aunt makes me feel so old but then my sister in law is a granny 4 years younger than me!
Thanks for looking K x

have entered this into the sketchy colours challenge pink & white

5 comments:

  1. Awww so cute Karen....and so is wee Denni hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    What a fantastic post!!

    Love gorgeous little Denni and your card and gift are equally beautiful.

    Your basket of baby goodies looks almost too good to open.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are stunning karen.gorgeous card and i love your fab nappy cake :D
    love the pic of denni too. a real sweetheart ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she's adorable Karen...Love the card and the nappy cake is gorgeous......I'm a Great Aunt as well,makes me feel old....lol....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful, both the baby and the card:)
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
    Hugs, Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...