CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 9 March 2012

Thinking of you

This is the card I made for my friends mum, re earlier post , digi image from Little Claire, blown up quite large then off the page , has been coloured with prismas and a bit of stickles added , a simple sentiment printed onto the card from the PC.

Will be entering this into Papertake Weekly - anything goes

thanks for visiting I am off now to collect my son from school camp , he has been away since Monday and we have all missed him K x

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is a really stunning card Karen, the colour you have chosen for the flower is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so stunning.i love the cas design ;D

    xxx coops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous CAS card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! I love this flower and it's a gorgeous colour too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen

    What a gorgeous card. Beautiful colours.

    Love that flower very much and how you have it going off the edge of the page!!

    I hope you got your Son back safe and sound from camp. At least the weather was decent for you to get all the washing done!! (Well I hope it was).

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card,love the flower...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamp. Love the colouring too. A real beauty.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super, please pop over to my blog there is something for you, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...