CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mothers Days & Spring Go Together

Had 5 mother's day cards to make this year!2 for my friend , 1 for my other friend and 1 each for my one and MIL, hubby was chancing it and asked me to make another one , I asked who for and he said for myself, sent him packing on that one!!! the one above was for my Mil and the next one was one of my friends ones, used the same layout but used different papers and colours , I forgot to photograph my mums one but it was done with light green paper.

Thanks for looking and any comments



love K xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    This is just simply gorgeous. Love the cute little cat image. Love the dp's, the colours, the layout. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous hun...such a cute wee image and fabulous dp's too....I bet they loved them Karen..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards karen.the image is so sweet and looks great in both colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww K these are gorgeous hun, so sweet and pretty.
    Sorry it's taken me an age to get round to you, I'm struggling to keep up with everyone.
    Yes I do make boxes for my cards so the flowers don't get squashed and I think they look nicer presented in a box :)
    Enjoy the sunshine
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...