CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 5 March 2011

40th card and using up the leftovers

Hi all hope you are having a good weekend , I have been painting all day in my youngest sons room, lime green and blue!!! Will post pics when done.
Onto my card , this one was made a  few weeks ago for my sister in laws birthday.  I have also been trying to use up the let over bits of paper when you have made a card so here is what I made with the strips I had left, these are little diddy cards (100x100) from craftwork cards and the sentiments are also from craftwork cards.
Thanks for looking and any comments you wish to leave .................K x


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous cards Karen! I love how you used your "left overs" to make the two wee cards ~ they are fabulous hun!

    have a great evening, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards karen.i love the fab paper and great colours.
    good luck with the painting :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...