CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Thanks Elaine for Inspiration And a card

Hi folks
I just wanted to add my thanks for my inspiration for the ruby anniversary card below , it came from Elaine who's blog I often visit when I need a bit of inspiration, she has this heart stamp and often puts the little heart on top, I liked it so much I did the same and it finishes of the image beautifully.  Thanks Elaine......K x
 this was made fro a friends inlaws from her daughter , the paper is papermill shop and flowers punched from EK Success retro punches some bling and the sizzix swirl the message was also put on the back with some flowers but I forgot to photograph that......doh!....................thanks for looking and an y comments are always appreciated.....K x


 

1 comment:

Lovely comments left for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...